Graphledge is an effective and friendly tool for graphic evaluation of reservoir quality controls and other important parameters.
This package contains three modules for Petroledge:
- Easily generate custom totals and subtotals to be evaluated (example: total smectite = intergranular + grain-replacive) that can be plotted on correlation and ternary diagrams;
- Correlation diagram tool for graphic interpretation of stored petrographic and associated information - Example: porosity or permeability versus the diverse petrographic constituents and their locations, habits, etc;
- X-Y diagrams for quality evaluation and genetic interpretation.
- Custom diagrams provide a useful tool for provenance, diagenesis and reservoir quality studies;
- Create custom ternary diagrams focused in key petrographic parameters;
- Fully integrated with system reports.