Knowledge Management and Data Capture Projects
Endeeper analyzes the knowledge assets of the business and proposes an integrated knowledge management project, based on actions that consider all the aspects of culture, information management, learning, metrics, governance, and networks for collaboration.
- Measuring and managing the economic value of the organization knowledge;
- Identifying sources and networks of expertise inside an organization, allowing the best information dissemination;
- Synthesizing and sharing knowledge from external sources;
- Capturing and reusing structured knowledge required to enhance performance;
- Capturing and sharing lessons learned from practice;
- Knowledge integration in products and processes.